Are you a beauty enthusiast or entrepreneur who’s dreamed of owning your own business? Have you thought about owning your own salon but don’t want to deal with starting from the ground up? Then a Cocktail Wax franchise is right up your alley! With hands on training and a proven road map to success, you’ll be your own boss while capitalizing on the booming beauty industry. Let us teach you to master our most sought after Brazilian service, coined as L.A.’s Best Brazilian by Allure and InStyle Magazines, while delighting thousands of satisfied customers with our unique concept!
WHY WE’RE SUCCESSFUL
Delivering a unique and trendy body waxing experience, Cocktail Wax appeals to the growing demographic of Americans who want a hip, modern, inviting wax experience. Founder Christina Amrani has won such a devoted following her customers come from across the world from France and Switzerland, just to indulge in her over 20 deliciously scented body waxes plus a complimentary cocktail before heading back to their hometown.
Cocktail Wax brings the proven European model of a customized body wax with an array of deliciously scented body waxes for various skin types to the United States. Combine that with complimentary cocktails, upbeat sound scapes and unique waxing experience, and your Cocktail Wax franchise is bound for success!
Founder and owner Christina Amrani has been going strong for over 8 years. After noticing the evident lack of high end waxing salons in the States, the idea of Cocktail Wax suddenly came to her. From then, Cocktail Wax began indulging its customers with a luxurious waxing experience. As her business grew exponentially, Christina decided to share her formula for success with others and is now franchising!
WHY COCKTAIL WAX?
- The beauty industry is one of the highest grossing in terms of revenue and is expected to generate 62 billion dollars by 2016 (Statista Portal).
- Cocktail Wax recognized and capitalized on a niche opportunity in the body waxing market. Owners can operate as a salon manager or as a licensed esthetician owner, increasing their revenue streams.
- A low cost franchise, Cocktail Wax brings enormous value with high quality products and services, yet affordability in the franchise marketplace.
- Simplicity is the key to our success: we can train even the most novice esthetician to perform our body waxing services.
- We import our unique body waxes directly from Europe, which keeps our fixed costs affordable. Unlike many salons we do not order at retail pricing and we don’t need expensive equipment to perform services.
- In a recent survey more than 80 percent of female college students in the U.S. remove all or at least some of their pubic hair, studies cited in The Journal of Urology. 98 percent of Cosmopolitan subscriber’s say they groom their bikini line.
Of those of them that do...
71% go Brazilian
7% opt for "the landing strip"
13% just keep it neat
9% do a trimmed triangle
- When asked why they waxed at Cocktail Wax, customers used words such as great ambiance, professional friendly staff, very impressed, quick and gentle, friendly, fun and cozy to describe their waxing experiences.
- The take home? Body waxing is where it’s at!
THE FRANCHISE OWNER’S EXPERIENCE
- Christina and her team are committed to your success. As a franchise owner, you’ll receive training in salon operations, marketing and management, giving you all the tools you need to help your business prosper.
- Training is provided every step of the way: onsite, by phone and virtually.
- All Cocktail Wax franchises operate in protected territories.
How much are the Royalties and other fees?
Our current initial franchise fee is $25,000. Royalty fee is 6% of gross sales. National Marketing Fund fee is 2% of gross sales.
Do I need to have experience in the waxing industry?
No. We are interested in candidates who are passionate and driven. We will teach you and your team the rest.
How much does it cost to become a Cocktail Wax franchisee?
Start-up costs range from $89,100 to $147,950 depending on a number of factors including the size and condition of your location. A complete breakdown is included in our FDD.
Does Cocktail Wax offer financing?
No, candidates are responsible for financing. We are more than happy to introduce you to lenders who are familiar with our business.
How long does it take to open a Cocktail Wax?
Each location is different. We anticipate 6-9 months from the time you sign your lease to opening day. Steps include site selection, lease negotiation, build out, permits, training etc. Time will vary for each franchisee.
A successful Cocktail Wax franchisee will be passionate, driven and willing to learn. Waxing experience is helpful but not necessary. Franchisees must have outgoing personalities and a desire to connect with their potential customers. General management and/or business experience is helpful; as your business grows, you’ll need to delegate duties and responsibilities to your staff. A rudimentary knowledge of accounting is also helpful but not required.